Melissa Gorzelanczyk is a magazine editor and columnist who believes love is everything. Her debut young adult novel ARROWS is out now from Random House/Delacorte Press. Proud member of the SCBWI, The Sweet Sixteens and the Class of 2k16. She lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin, with her husband and family.
Also believes love is strong coffee, arrow jewelry and simple, beautiful everyday things.
Connect with her on Twitter.
- Her press kit can be accessed here.
9 More Things She Loves:
- Yoga. She practices a little every day. She dreams of having a blissful yoga space.
- Her four sisters, AKA her best friends.
- Books that keep her up at night.
- Whales, pelicans and owls. Oh! And bald eagles. And loons. Cranes are also cool. And manatees.
- Shea Gorzelanczyk.
- Things that she knows to be useful and believes to be beautiful.
- All of these words.
- The sea.