Melissa Gorzelanczyk is a writer who loves simple, beautiful, everyday things. Her young adult novel ARROWS is out now from Penguin Random House. Booklist called it, “A sweet high-school twist on Greek mythology with added substance about teen parenting and breaking out of a bad relationship.”
She is a proud member of the SCBWI and The Sweet Sixteens. She lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin, with her husband and family.
- Her press kit can be accessed here.
9 More Things She Loves:
- Yoga. She practices a little every day. She dreams of having a blissful yoga space.
- Her four sisters, AKA her best friends.
- Books that keep her up at night.
- Whales, pelicans, owls, loons, cranes, manatees.
- Shea Gorzelanczyk.
- Things that she knows to be useful and believes to be beautiful.
- All of these words.
- The sea.